Stride 4 Autism has a partner to help raise money to help children with autism. They are called iGive. It costs you NOTHING to register, when you purchase something at one of the listed stores (over 690 stores) online through iGive,Stride 4 Autism will get a portion donated to their Foundation. You will have the oppurtunity to choose the type of receipt you get so you can use it for your taxes as a donation to a non profit (Stride4 Autism)
- Please go to www.iGive.com/welcome/ or www.iGive.com if you are already registered.
- You will select an organization, in the search we will be listed as
- STRIDE 4 AUTISM FOUNDATION. (you can type Stride 4 Autism and it will bring up their organization)
- Then register and shop, or register and shop later each time you use iGive.com and chooseStride 4 AustismFoundation, you will be helpingthem help the children.
- Or you can shop at the store or facility that has an iGive symbol
Over 680 stores, including eBay, Lands’ End, Staples, JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com, drugstore.com, Office Depot, QVC, Expedia, Home Depot, HSN, Best Buy, Drs. Foster & Smith, Gap, Buy.com, & NORDSTROM.